The following post was originally published June 8th, 2014 on my Everything PR News, once the most influential PR news source in Europe in English. The material contained in the story is highly intuitive and meaningful given the timing and events that occurred subsequently. I am posting the story here for a number of reasons. First and foremost, my upcoming book that reveals the true nature of pro-Russian support in the world frames these fundamental crises via such analysis and reporting. The fact the story was deleted once we no longer owned Everything PR News is, I believe, significant as well. The reader will find this
The archived story you are about to read shows what I believe is part of the primary cause of today’s west versus east conflict. The players we see in today’s detente, they are prominently featured in this news story from 2014. In “Confessions of a Kremlin Troll”, the essence of modern Russophobia and anti-Russian geo-policy will be laid out bare, as will many of the most influential so-called “Putin trolls” we’ve seen throughout digital media. Here is a deep analysis of the real reasons behind Euromaidan AND Arab Spring. —- Phil Butler —-
Ukraine, Arab Spring, Cold War II and Price Wars Hardly Disguised
- Why were economic sanctions applied to swiftly and forcefully against Putin’s and Russia’s oligarchs and industrialists?
- Who will benefit from the Ukraine/natural gas situation if an alternative to Russia supply of Europe is created?
- Who, and for how long is involved in capitalizing on a European market for alternative liquid natural gas (LNG) shipments?
- What other factors involving LNG amplify the need for disrupting Russia’s market for natural gas?
The Answers – More Complicated Than the Questions
- President Obama‘s “Climate Action Plan” (Billionaire Richard Branson is in love) – The plan promotes natural gas above all other energy sources
- Whatever you heard about the “Odessa Massacre“ – it’s about ensuring an investment from the west in the only LNG “regasification” plant in Ukraine
- Russia’s Gazprom & A Secret UN Gas Cadre – Fox broke this gas conspiracy, but Obama’s constituents represent another energy cartel
- A licensing melee (Lebanon offshore) has begun in between energy companies like Royal Dutch Shell, Marathon oil in the US, and others
- Mega-firm Baker & McKenzie instrumental in world natural gas – here’s their guide(and above from the PDF) showing North Africa (Arab Spring states’) potential
- Smaller players like former PR/lobbying firm MWW’s VP Ankit Desai, who’s migration from a key Obama supporter to the energy sector (LNG in focus,Cheniere) show the ever widening spider web of connections in between big government, big business, and big profits
“Profit for American corporations is worth any human price, as long as the greater good is achieved.” — This may be in the DNA of Obama’s administration —
- The Qatar-UK connection including Europe’s biggest LNG port, South Hook – Qatar Petroleum International and Exxon Mobil are vested in LNG price hiking
- Qatar Petroleum was selling Libya crude even before Colonel Muammar Gaddafiwas ousted in Libya’s “Arab Spring”
- Two years ago a deal was struck in between Qatar Gas, Algeria, and the United States suppliers to provide LNG to Ukraine – two years ago!
- Azerbaijan, mentioned in the deal above, has also entered into this fray via the “southern pipeline” around Russia, to Europe.
- On the Russian side, the petrodollar is under attack in retribution and in counterbalancing this western gas attack
- Blackrock and other massively powerful groups have already bet on disrupting Russia’s market even going so far as to buy adwords (as below)
As for the civilians and hapless citizens of all these countries, living, dying, and/or taxed by governmental systems (and corporations) Ukrainians east and west are but pawns and victims. No matter how we slice the current economic and political situation, people are dying and being harmed for profit. Whether we choose to conform to the idiot theory, the coincidence theory, or the evil bastards theory, the end result is the same. Selling natural gas, the gasoline of the now and future, is all any leader is really focused on. All the evidence is readily available, to show I am correct. It’s no coincidence Libya has the biggest undiscovered natural gas reserves as yet untapped, in the world. It’s no coincidence those few pro-Russian activists in Odessa were savagely slain. Further investigation will surely reveal, an idiot or an evil bastard businessperson had them killed.
The Russians simply cannot lead the world in the next energy race. Exxon or Shell, the Blackrock, the Queen Mother or a Rothschild, will probably be betting your life, or someone you knows life on it.